The success of our International Tax Practice has been so outstanding that we are seeking an International Tax Senior for our Atlanta Office. We would also consider having this position based in either our Ft. Lauderdale or Coral Gables offices.
Our team of international tax planning specialists provides international tax consulting services to help businesses compete effectively in the worldwide arena while ensuring a homegrown perspective on local regulations and tax issues.
The ITAX Senior will provide specialized services addressing a wide array of international tax concerns, including foreign expansion assistance; transfer pricing; tax treaty analysis; employees working abroad; cross-border structuring; foreign tax credit planning; and international tax compliance projects.
What your day looks like:
- Solve interesting and complex international tax problems
- Lead client relationships on day to day tax matters supporting partners with service execution and development of extended services.
- Provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients while effectively managing teams and budgets.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews.
- Proactively build relationships and communicate effectively both with the client and internally to provide superior client service.
- Participate in networking activities and work closely with partners on targeting and proposal activities.
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field of study
- CPA Certified or the eligibility to work towards obtaining a CPA license; JD will be considered.
- At least 3 years of progressive International Tax consulting and/or compliance experience with a public accounting firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is preferred
- Strong tax technical skills and accounting skills. Strong analytical skills, verbal and written communication, people, project management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional research and technical writing skills
- Proficiency with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement is a plus.
- Ability to participate in all aspects of engagement strategic planning initiatives and have strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Work Authorization Status: Permanent U.S. Resident, U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
What you can expect from us:
- Shared values, including uncompromising integrity, a passion for excellence and mutual respect
- Collaborative environment focused on career and leadership development
- Flexible work arrangements with generous PTO
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- “Dress for your Day” policy
Our mission is to make a difference for our people and our clients. If these values align with yours, we’d like to hear from you.
No agencies please.