||February 22, 2021
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Financial Services Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Spearhead the implementation of the data-related business process and/or technology implementations for financial services clients, specifically insurance clients
- Direct and manage a team in the execution of data projects such as gathering requirements from multiple stakeholders and levels of seniority, analyze existing activities and related data, identify opportunities for improvement, documenting current and future state processes, designing data management capabilities including data governance, data quality, data literacy master data and metadata, creating executive-level presentations, facilitating executive sessions and gaining consensus on solutions
- Serve as a subject matter professional on data topics and leading data management practices for insurance clients
- Play a key role in insurance client accounts to develop relationships with clients, identify sales opportunities in conjunction with leadership, develop proposals and create engagement letters
- Lead and supervise teams, coach team members and provide timely written and verbal feedback; lead project management activities such as project planning, resource and expense planning, status reporting and issue identification
- Minimum eight years of experience in a consulting role, preferably with a national or global management consulting firm; three years of experience working with insurance clients or ten years in a leadership role with an insurance carrier
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university; MBA or advanced degree from an accredited college/university preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of leading data governance and data management practices including experience with insurances data structures and data challenges such as, development and design specialization with Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality, Data Literacy, Metadata and Business Intelligence solutions
- Experience in insurance business management processes, as well as systems' implementations and process reengineering with demonstrated contribution to thought leadership with the ability to articulate value propositions and execute on a strategic vision
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients as well as drive business development activities to secure new business
- Travel may be up to 75%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2021