||October 16, 2020
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ('FSO') that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. This practice also has several Service Delivery Centers that are made up of high-performing US-based resources who work closely with our experienced client serving professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our US-based Financial Services clients. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
You’ll be a part of a very collegiate environment that promotes diversity of opinions and helps in collaboration. Together, we will help our clients on IT Quality Transformation & Application Test Delivery, drive transformational change the way the client delivers application testing services in its organization.
Your Key Responsibilities
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional testing subject matter expertise and solving complex problems that make a difference for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
Skills and attributes for success
- Working with clients to drive transformational change in the way they deliver application testing services in their organizations
- Planning, implementing and quality assurance for large complex testing projects
- Teaming with business organizations to facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Coaching teams members with a goal of fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Sharing your knowledge and developing engagement tools and enablers to build capability for the practice
- Developing client relationships across multiple levels and support sales efforts
To qualify, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Finance or a related field and approximately 4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent collaboration and teaming skills in diverse environments
- Technical competency experience with Test Strategy & Operating Model Development, Testing Center of Excellence/IT Transformation Program Management, Test Automation Framework Architecture, Agile Test Management, User Acceptance Test Coordination, IT Organizational Change Management, Performance Testing Program Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Data Management, IT Life cycle Management or IT Delivery Management
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Approximately 1 year of financial services experience, including, prior consulting experience
- Relevant industry certification such as, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CBCP, ITIL, PMP or other specialized IT certifications
- A 'go-getter' attitude, passion to constantly learn, improve and perform at the highest level
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long term pipeline of sales for the firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020