||October 01, 2020
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Audit Field Marketing - Federal to join our Clients & Markets organization.
- Report into the Audit Growth/Audit Pursuit Center while serving as the Marketing voice for the BUPIC (Business Unit Partner in Charge) in the market and within the firm; act as the “eyes and ears” of the business unit and develop action plans and best practices to drive growth and strengthen relationships
- Assist the BUPIC in managing/refreshing target growth accounts, leveraging triggers/analytics and marketplace observations
- Work with partners and professionals to cultivate new relationships; identify and leverage local share forums, thought leadership and other marketing assets to help develop relationships with target buyers/influencers
- Assist in the development of relationship/pursuit plans for key Audit Target accounts including relationship development plans for key influencers and buyers specially identifying sharing content, data, and research to the point of the opportunity (driven by MarketEDGE)
- Collaborate with the Audit Pursuit Center on key pursuits and strategy/relationships
- Ensure local needs for data and analytics (i.e. industry qualifications, local office profile, bios/resumes, trigger alerts for pursuit teams) are up-to-date and assessable to the BU; understand client NPS results and Win/Loss data to apply learnings to future opportunities
- Minimum of five years of combined experience in any of the following: Client Service Delivery (CSD) or Business Process Group (BPG), i.e. Marketing, sales enablement, business development, project management and client service experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience working with the Federal sector
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrixed, highly collaborative and fast-paced environment; strong trouble-shooting and multi-tasking skills
- Independent, self –starter that is extremely motivated to provide hands on tactical support to the Business Unit (Partners, MDs, and Managers) with a strong client service mindset
- Strategic and creative thinker with strong written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020