||August 23, 2020
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Risk Assurance - Internal Audit & Enterprise Risk for our Risk Advisory Solutions practice.
- Take charge of and lead day-to-day execution of various types of Advisory Engagements (Internal Audit, Sarbanes-Oxley Assistance, Risk Assessments, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), and Maturity Assessments) for clients across various industries
- Assist in the design and development of risk assessments, data analytics analysis, annual audit plans, audit programs, testing approaches, working papers, internal audit reports, and other deliverables based on the specific engagement requirements
- Ensure work product and related deliverables are performed in accordance with established standards and engagement requirements to meet client and firm expectations
- Listen to client needs and apply collaborative critical thinking to solve complex client problems and lead client presentations with senior leadership and board of directors
- Determine how to leverage disruptive technologies (intelligent automation, data analytics, etc.) to improve / automate client and KPMG processes
- Coach, mentor, and train staff, as well as other team members; assist in the management of the overall engagement including plans, budgets, and schedules
- A minimum of five years of experience in Assurance, controls and / or corporate compliance-related experience, including consulting, auditing, risk management, or operational roles within various industries
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field and CPA, CIA or CISA preferred
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to use data effectively to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to identify control issues and financial & operational risk within a business process and recommend improvements
- Advanced risk, controls, accounting and / or information technology operations knowledge, as well as command of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, SOX, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (internal controls and ERM) and / or Control Objectives for Information Technology control frameworks
- Prior experience leading teams and managing projects, and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements; Possess exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior executives
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020