Are you passionate about what is driving current and future demand for Liquidity and Treasury Services?
More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to the complex financial regulations being implemented and they look to us for advice and services they can trust. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, assisting our clients to address the increasing pressures on optimization of business mix, compliance and regulatory cost, and fast paced growth due to increased scrutiny and optimization in the liquidity space.
You’ll help our clients on range of risk management services in the treasury area around asset liability management, liquidity risk management, FTP, and other treasury activities. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities:
Building relationships is the key. You will be a high-profile contact when it comes to motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds by fostering an innovative and inclusive team-orientated work environment. As you build knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor to junior consultants within the organization as well as the clients.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 2 years of related work experience
- Experience in treasury and liquidity risk management practices, processes and products
- Knowledge of a broad range of treasury instruments and the complex financial products used to manage risk
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Functional knowledge related to asset-liability management, interest rate risk, funding and liquidity risk, collateral management, behavioral modeling, stress testing and scenario analysis, maturity mismatch, prepayment option modeling, sedimentation modeling
- Understand leading practices and regulatory guidance in Treasury governance, processes, procedures and internal control environment
- Leadership as well as proven project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for report writing, client presentations, and project management
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior consulting experience with a Big 4 firm or large global bank
What we look for
We’re interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll need the motivation to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and expand our business in the evolving market. If you’re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 21 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.