||October 20, 2020
A career in our Enterprise Performance Management practice, within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge. Our team helps clients optimise and align financial planning, consolidation, reporting and analytics processes, systems and information to provide business insights that drive better decisions and actions.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and experience in roles leading finance process improvement in the following areas:
- Budgeting and forecasting, Long Range Plans, Rolling Forecasting
- Month End Consolidation Process, Close and Consolidation Controls Procedures, Statutory Reporting Requirements
- Financial and Management Reporting Leading Practices, Experience Developing Reporting Packages
- Master Data Management Leading Practices
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and experience in leading technical implementation of EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) tools:
- Oracle Cloud EPM (EPBCS - Enterprise Planning Budgeting Cloud Service, FCCS - Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud, EDMCS, ARCS, Narrative Reporting, TRCS).
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and experience in leading technical configuration of:
- General EPM Software Configuration
- Business Rule / Calculation Development
- Data Integration
- Master Data Management
- User Security Configuration and Management
- Reporting Development
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and success in identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and exposure of the common issues facing clients in their industry.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven record of success, managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and a proven track record as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and experience working with SharePoint and the other project team sharing platforms.
- Demonstrates proven extensive technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), as well as thorough abilities utilizing Lotus Notes.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
5+ Years of Client Facing Finance Consulting experience with an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) background.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance
CPA helpful, but not required.
Up to 80%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020