||July 12, 2020
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Enterprise Solutions for our Consulting practice.
- Lead Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations (F&O) projects involving strategy, implementation support, and optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft Dynamics D365 applications in projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Microsoft Dynamics D365 optimization related to information technology operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications
- Run the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support and project reviews
- Lead business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries through Business development cycles; Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Supervise and provide performance management for staff working on assigned engagement; Help with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
- Lead business processes and design and advise clients on system services available within the Finance & Operations application
- Minimum of ten years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O implementation and upgrade experience with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Excellent team building, mentoring, and leadership abilities with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
- Experience leading & delivering large projects with a distributed team; use of collaboration tools to drive value and quality of design/build and run/maintain services from an offshore team
- Detailed understanding of Finance & Operations processes and best practices with solid knowledge of recommended ISV's and how to include in project implementations
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020