|Date Posted||July 20, 2020|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
A career in our Flexibility Talent Network practice will focus on directly supporting our client engagement teams by attracting qualified candidates for short term or defined period opportunities. This unique career option provides an alternative to year round employment for people who are looking to pursue meaningful experiences or responsibilities outside their time with PwC.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
The specialty area of Process Assurance provides services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics
Minimum Years of Experience:
1 year(s) of IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing experience
CPA License, CISA or CIA
Demonstrates basic knowledge of providing services related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes, including business process and IT management controls, which includes a proven record of success with facilitating and completing deliverables involving the following:
- Financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls;
- Current and emerging technologies which may include: Oracle, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, and security technologies;
- COSO Framework, CoBIT and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks; and,
- Key domains of information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development.
Demonstrates basic skills and abilities related to controls around the financial reporting, compliance and operational processes within a professional services firm or large enterprise a consultant, auditor or business process specialist, including business process and IT management controls, which includes a proven record of success with completing deliverables related to the following:
- Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, including the configuration of controls around security, business process and within IT environments;
- Applying internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including information technology general controls and application controls; financial reporting concepts; working experience applying professional skepticism skills;
- Facilitating aspects of the adaption a work program and practice aid, as well as perform assessments, using PwC's proprietary or other relevant tools to evaluate controls, security, SOD, and potential for optimization;
- Exhibiting project management skills, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules;
- Assisting in the creation of a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members. This includes providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress; and,
- Interacting with clients on solutions and executing projects on client engagements, forming client relationships and demonstrating an understanding of the client's business.