||May 19, 2020
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Financial Analyst who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
• A Bachelor's degree in business, finance or health related field
• 1-3 years of work experience in the finance and/or health related field; working knowledge of health care industry and/or hospital operations preferred.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the finance and healthcare industries
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; budgeted software preferred.
• Ability to work independently and handle a multi-task environment.
• Able to actively participate on a team, supporting other team members and offering assistance to others as needed.
• Strong customer service skills on the telephone, email, and face-to-face contact.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must be creative, enthusiastic and a strategic thinker.
• Must have the ability to guard confidential information.
• Must have the ability to plan and coordinate projects from start to finish, set and meet objectives, budgets and deadlines, be attentive to detail and have strong communication skills
• Must have tact and good judgment.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Must have the ability to work directly with upper level management (i.e. "C" level executives) through face-to-face contact, email and telephone.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Support the financial operations of the Adventist HealthCare, including the corporate office as well as other entities in the system (i.e. hospitals, physician practices, corporate, etc.) on an as needed basis.
• Participate in the annual budget process through:
- managing, updating and maintaining the budget software for entities of responsibility
- developing, coordinating and providing education to department leaders
- performing account analysis, trend review and volume projections
- routinely updating and interacting with senior entity leadership
• Compilation and issuance of routine deliverables, in conjunction with the monthly accounting close process.
• Provide support for various projects, including costing, trend analysis, proformas, etc.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Full-time daysTobacco Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2020