|February 06, 2024
The International Tax Accountant, Principal is responsible for ASC740, transfer pricing, and the analysis and interpretation of existing and upcoming tax legislation (federal and foreign) to identify opportunities to minimize the organizations legal tax liabilities.
What you will be doing:
- Perform analyses on large complex data sets and provide insights, hypotheses, and conclusions based upon findings.
- Identify and resolve substantive and procedural tax issues, including the
- interpretation of statutes and regulations.
- Serve as a technical resource for the tax team and assist with the preparation of memoranda documenting analysis and conclusions.
- Participate in all stages of pending tax planning transactions including entrance and exit strategies for foreign countries.
- Provide exposure to merger and acquisition tax analysis and planning.
- Participates in special projects at the request of management.
- Responsible for continuous process improvements in the tax provision area.
- Develop, train, motivate and mentor staff on tax projects providing them with counseling and career guidance.
What you will likely bring:
- Transfer pricing knowledge with multinational company.
- International tax compliance knowledge (GILTI, FDII, BEAT, 163J, Deemed Inclusion)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to interact positively in a professional manner with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytic and technical federal, state and local tax skills and related process skills
What could set you apart:
- 6+ years progressive experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
The Finance Team
You’ll find a strong sense of community, collaboration, and cross-functional partnering within the Epicor Finance and Accounting organization. With Epicor being an eager company, you will play a key role in supporting mergers and acquisitions and strategic financial activity globally. We are rapidly expanding and looking for exceptional talent to join our team in all of our Epicor offices.
At Epicor we know that success comes from working together. Everyone has a role to play, and it’s the essential partnerships across our company that are crucial to our customers’ success and our growth as a business.
We’re truly a team. Working in close partnership, we bring wide-ranging talents together in powerful collaborations. We think innovatively, share our knowledge generously, and constantly learn from our colleagues. We’re proud of the success we achieve every day, but we never stop challenging ourselves and encouraging each other. Together, we go further and imagine an even brighter future.
Whatever your career journey, we’ll help you find the right path. Through our training courses, mentorship, and continuous support, you’ll get everything you need to thrive. At Epicor, your success is our success. And that success really matters, because we’re the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses—the hardworking companies who make, move, and sell the things the world needs.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Epicor is committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is valued; where you bring the whole and real you—that’s who we’re interested in. If you have interest in this or any role- but your experience doesn’t match every qualification of the job description, that’s okay- consider applying regardless.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.