|February 05, 2024
– Manage all aspects of direct and indirect tax compliance
– Stay informed of changes in indirect tax regulations and ensure timely and accurate filings
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather necessary information for tax reporting
– Manage information reporting (e.g. 1099s, T4As, BEA reports)
– Oversee staff and 3rd party service providers
– Assist VP of Tax with annual transfer pricing and ASC740 income tax provisions
– Assist with the resolution of issues related to audits and tax notices
– Identify opportunities for process improvements in tax compliance procedures
– Implement automation tools and technologies to enhance efficiency in tax-related processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Accounting B.S. degree.
– Indirect tax and direct tax experience – minimum of 3 years in public accounting or 5 years in industry
– Proficiency in Excel.
– Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines effectively.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey complex tax information to cross-functional teams in a clear and understandable manner.
– Ability to work independently.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.