|January 29, 2024
What will you be doing?
- Provide support to Controller, Assistant Controller, and to the Senior Financial Analyst
- Provide research and support for General ledger operations
- Create and maintain standard journal Entry list, ensuring that the G/L is up to date and reconciled. and
- Upload Income Statement from agency management system into the Annual Income Statement excel file for Holman Insurance Services, Maple Shade Assurance, and Risk Partners
- Monitor and update Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis and send to Controller for publishing
- After month end close, run the needed reports to update the “Monthly Scorecard”, and subsequently review file with Controller to ascertain that the information is valid, accurate and nothing is missing
- Maintain the daily Cash Forecast which annually forecasts the cash flow of Holman Insurance Services, Maple Shade Assurance and Risk Partners on a day by day basis. Applying predictive analytics and known cash inflows and outflows advise Assistant Controller of any large variances and low funding.
- Closely Monitor daily cash balance and initiate account transfers that might be required for funding from other accounts
- Prepare month end schedules detailing General Ledger account balances for Holman Insurance and Risk Partners for Assistant Controller review
- Assist in the development of new policies and procedures for new lines of business up to an including billing in EPIC for new Cross sold programs at RPI.
- Review billing monthly to ensure the accuracy of information and that the proper procedures are being followed
- Assist in the streamlining of processes and procedures, using advanced computer skills and a unique/fresh look to examine why the organization is processing things in the way that it does
- Ad Hoc requests as per the direction of the Controller or Assistant Controller
What are we looking for?
- Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with a variety of people/personalities
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.
Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What’s Right.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.