Landmark Construction Company, Inc.
North Charleston, South Carolina
|Date Posted||May 17, 2023|
This job description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from the employees day-to-day performance.
Position reports to Controller.
This position is classified as salaried.
- Assist with monthly general ledger reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of monthly WIP schedule
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assist with annual budget preparation
- Responsible for equipment compliance, internal reporting, and analysis
- Assist with financial analysis and special projects as needed
- For 3 related companies:
- Record ticket sales and prepare customer billings
- Prepare monthly sales tax
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare annual budget
Successful completion of pre-employment background check and drug screen will be required.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting is necessary. 3-5 years of experience desired.
Prior experience in the construction industry is highly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Landmark Construction Company, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.