Plastipak Holdings, Inc.
|Date Posted||May 17, 2023|
As the Plant Accountant at our Global Corporate Headquarters, you will have the opportunity to work directly with our Manufacturing locations on various projects including annual budgeting, profit planning, and standardizing operational procedures.
- Analyze, monitor, and provide insight into actual vs. planned key performance metrics and site budgets
- Interface closely with Plant Management and Plant Controllers to support business activities, ensure plant accounting and finance activities comply with corporate policies and directives
- Assist in the preparation of presentations including monthly and quarterly business reviews, annual budgets, and other business planning initiatives
- Coordination & participation in quarter-end and year-end physical inventory audits.
- Determining costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Adhoc reporting and analysis as requested by Corporate Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related degree.
- 3 + years of accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability to Travel up to 15%
- Experience with SAP is highly preferred
Plastipak is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com © 1998-2023