Molecular Epidemiology, Inc.
|Date Posted||May 08, 2023|
Molecular Epidemiology, Inc. (MEI) is hiring for an Entry Level Accountant position at its corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
– Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent training
– Knowledge in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, accounting practices, and internal controls
– Knowledge of financial statements and reporting preparations
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Well-organized and detail-oriented
– Able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment
The pay rate for this position is $45,000 annually. This is a full-time position eligible for the following benefits after a brief waiting period: medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, 401(k), health and dependent care FSA plans, employee assistance program, 15 days of paid time off per year for sick leave and/or vacation, 3 days paid bereavement leave, and 6 paid holidays per year.
MEI requires that all employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 must be provided prior to or at the time of hire.
To apply for this position please access the company’s job posting at: https://apps.iehlabs.com/applyatieh.html#64387709cb761927ff5cb7f3
After navigating to the URL listed above, you will be asked to complete optional self-identification surveys and submit your cover letter, resume and references in a combined, single(1) PDF.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
“Know Your Rights” Poster: