|Date Posted||May 05, 2023|
Internal Auditor - (2302027)
Review operational activities and the evaluation of internal controls in place throughout the McLane organization.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in written reports.
- Perform internal audit functions, to include auditing of accounting and financial data of various departments, locations, functions and projects.
- Participate on internal audit teams during the planning, execution, review and report phases of the various internal audit engagements.
- Complete audit plan steps, prepare professional standard work papers, draft report findings and communicate effectively with all levels of teammates within the organization.
- Work with supervision of senior auditors and audit managers on assigned projects.
- Strive to grow in the position and move up within the department or company.
- Actively seek ways to improve the internal audit function at McLane Company.
- Participate in on the job training and formalized instructions on various financial topics.
- Be aware of opportunities or circumstances that indicate the need for internal audit attention and communicate those opportunities to audit management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or a master’s degree in business with concentration in accounting.
- Be actively pursuing certification as a CPA or CIA.
- Have some experience in industry or with a CPA firm (internships would be acceptable), in the field of accounting, internal audit, or finance. Or the equivalent amount of similar experience at McLane Company.
- The position will primarily work in an office environment, although considerable time can be spent in the distribution centers and other company locations
- Travel to other McLane locations required, will vary depending on the audit plan, but estimated to be in the 30% to 40% range
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
MC999 HO McLane Home Office
4747 McLane Parkway PO Box 6115
1st - Day
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com © 1998-2023