American Botanical Pharmacy
Marina Del Rey, California
|Date Posted||March 13, 2023|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$75,000 - $90,000|
Dr. Schulze’s American Botanical Pharmacy is a leader in the natural health and wellness industry. We are seeking an experienced Sr. Accountant who aligns with the Company’s mission and wants to make a difference by supporting the Finance Department in realizing our vision for a healthier world. The main goal of the role is to provide accurate and timely financial data in managing daily transactions.
The Sr. Accountant will provide complete and accurate financial data to support the Director of Finance in successfully performing his/her job. S/he must have a proven ability and a strong technical background to build trust through reliable analytical and problem-solving skills to support the Finance department and the Company.
Responsibilities include tasks associated with the following categories (but not limited to):
- Day-to-Day Transactions: Record sales and purchases, perform bank reconciliations for each and every account, review AMEX charges and posting to appropriate GL accounts, create Daily Demand Report and make sure the Daily Demand Report ties with QuickBooks daily sales journal, reconcile intercompany accounts and reconcile all balance sheet accounts monthly while always ensuring accuracy and timely availability of information to support the Director of Finance in all financial matters of the department and the Company.
- Tax Compliance: Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual company tax filings.
- Calendar of Due Dates: Manage a calendar of due dates for tax filings, estimated payments, business licenses and other filings, including regulatory agencies so as not to miss renewals, payments, and filings as required by the various agencies and to prepare for cash requirements associated with the various filings.
- Accounting Projects: Flexibility to provide the Director of Finance with support on special projects, research and project implementation as needed.
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience.
- Solid working skills with QuickBooks.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional demeanor and cooperative attitude to interact with various levels of management with varying personalities.
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Multi-task with the ability to maintain composure and to work quickly and efficiently in time-sensitive conditions.
- Must always maintain financial confidentiality.
- Ability to follow instructions and be mentored to success.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance or Business.
American Botanical Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply for this Job
Send your resume to this employer.
Email the resume you have listed on AccountingJobs.com to this employer.
Don't have a resume posted on AccountingJobs.com? Click here to post one now!