Remote Senior Auditor - Assurance
|Date Posted||March 01, 2023|
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Crowe is growing tremendously. We are looking for future leaders, which means a partner career path or growth opportunities. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Senior Auditor, you will further learn to lead, gain deep industry insight, and grow relationships. This role is 100% remote in the US only with no travel requirements. With access to many resources and team support, this is what of your work includes:
- Running client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement, and related administrative functions.
- Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Maintaining an outstanding relationship with clients to increase customer happiness and working with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services.
- We promote partnership and working together, so work with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process. We encourage creativity, to grow your expertise, which could make a difference at our firm.
- Researching and analyzing financial statements and audit issues using electronic databases, and employing audit software to review and compile financial information.
- Engage with key client management to collect information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- 2+ years of recent and relevant public accounting external audit experience.
- Organization, social, technical, and accounting and auditing skills to work efficiently with clients and staff as well as build positive relationships.
- Experience with engagement management, reviews, and staff supervision.
- Being able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
- Your ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is important.
- This position requires meeting the education requirement for CPA certification in your aligned home office state. Having a CPA license in that state already is even better.
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
About the Team:
The Audit & Assurance team at Crowe provides traditional attestation services as well as accounting and consulting on applying accounting principles. Audit & Assurance professionals demonstrate deep specialization through an understanding of the market and business challenges their clients face and a dedication to audit quality. Though Crowe has various business units, Audit & Assurance is one of the largest practices. Learn more about our Audit & Assurance team!
At Crowe, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Crowe LLP does not accept unsolicited candidates, referrals or resumes from any staffing agency, recruiting service, sourcing entity or any other third-party paid service at any time. Any referrals, resumes or candidates submitted to Crowe, or any employee or owner of Crowe without a pre-existing agreement signed by both parties covering the submission will be considered the property of Crowe, and free of charge.