Senior Revenue Accountant
Homebase Open Positions
|Date Posted||January 25, 2023|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
We're currently hiring in Houston, TX, Denver, CO, and Toronto, CA
We are looking for a driven Revenue Accountant with SaaS experience to support our multiple product lines. Are you someone known for your high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and effective communication skills? If you're a driven person that thrives in a high-impact, fast-paced environment, and have an overall desire to contribute directly to company growth, you may be a future Homie!
- Manage the revenue recognition process, ensuring all revenue is recorded in compliance with GAAP (ASC 606) for our multiple product lines.
- Assist with month and year-end closing procedures
- Reconciliations of accounts, including deferred revenue, bank accounts, and other balance sheet accounts as assigned
- Revenue accrual journal entries
- Performing analysis on accounts receivable and helping with invoicing
- Assist with accounting projects as needed, including month-end close and annual external
- Assist Order-to-Cash Team with any transactional questions and renewals analysis as requested
- Assist in the documentation and maintenance of internal policies, procedures, and controls
- Review complex commission plan payments and maintain related schedules for amortization in accordance with ASC 340
- Support ad hoc projects, including systems implementation, and process improvements related to revenue processes
- Manage our partnership accounting, including revenue share
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 3 to 5+ years experience in Accounting/Finance as an Accountant or Senior Accountant, including SaaS revenue experience.
- A thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), especially ASC 606
- Knowledge and experience with Netsuite a plus
- Strong billing system experience, preferably Stripe or Braintree
What We Offer You
- The salary range for this position is $67,500 - $115,000. Final offers may vary based on several factors including experience and expertise.
- Stock Options - everyone is an owner
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans
- 401(k) program +4% company match
- Remote work with hybrid option in multiple locations
- Top-of-the-line equipment and home office $$
- Annual Holidays and Accrued PTO
- A dynamic, well-connected, productive team
- Fun company activities
At Homebase, we value our differences, and we encourage all to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Homebase is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Accommodations will be provided during the hiring process if needed. Please advise us of any accommodations needed within your application to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.