Senior Accountant, Fund Finance
Vista Equity Partners Management
|Date Posted||January 20, 2023|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Vista Equity Partners is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant to join the Finance team to support day-to-day operations of Vista’s private equity funds. Successful candidates will have a fundamental understanding of fund accounting, investment operations, and financial systems and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This results-driven role requires frequent interaction with administrators, investors, compliance teams and offers exposure to other areas of a growing private equity firm.
- Review quarterly and annual fund accounting packages provided by the administrator, including trial balance, GAAP financial statements, and investor account statements across multiple fund structures.
- Assist with the set-up of shadowing workpapers or system for major accounting processes, including capital calls, distributions, partners’ allocations and waterfall model.
- Coordinate with audit team on support documentation, respond to audit inquiries, and ensure timeliness of year-end audit deliverables.
- Review quarterly expenses and prepare allocations across fund structures.
- Assist with capital activities, including capital calls and distribution, by reviewing workpapers, capital call, and distribution letters and wires prepared by the administrator.
- Assist with investor requests and inquiries.
- Coordinate and compile data for periodic regulatory compliance filings, performance calculations, and ad-hoc requests from management, investors or investment team.
- BS/BA degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience including public accounting, fund accounting, and investment operations experience in the asset management space; experience with the Big 4 accounting firms is preferred
- Strong accounting and operations skills, including system/technology skills and proficient to excellent in– Microsoft© Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) experience
- Detail-orientated, and a self-starter able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to coordinate across multiple business functions
The annualized base pay range for this role is expected to be between $80,000 - $130,000. Actual base pay could vary based on factors including but not limited to experience, subject matter expertise, geographic location where work will be performed and the applicant's skill set. The base pay is just one component of the total compensation package for employees. Other reward may include an annual cash bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
Further information is available at vistaequitypartners.com. Follow Vista on LinkedIn @Vista Equity Partners or Twitter @Vista_Equity.
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2023