Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc
|Date Posted||January 04, 2023|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$65,000 to $70,000|
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is seeking a Senior Accountant to add to our team in Plainville, CT.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced, supportive and talented team of professionals who truly care about the people we hire. We’re flexible on the experience level required for this role as we believe that it’s the passionate drive to match great people with great careers that will lead to your success.
- Assists the Controller with month-end procedures;
- Inputs Journal Entries;
- Performs Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation;
- Assists with preparing Consolidated Balance Sheet and Income Statement;
- Analyzes financial statements;
- Maintains Monthly Sales & Use Tax;
- Supports AP & AR processing when necessary;
- Performs other work as apparent or assigned by the leadership of the Finance Group;
- Works safely and abides by the firm’s policies and procedures.
- BS / BA in Accounting/Finance or related field
- 1-4 years’ experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High energy & can-do attitude
- Creative, out of the box approach while advancing initiatives
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask well and work within a team environment
- Experience with Vista Viewpoint preferred
- Experience with Deltek Vision or Vantage preferred
- Strong background in Microsoft platforms
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is an employee-owned (ESOP), full-service multi-disciplinary consulting firm with operations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and the District of Columbia. Loureiro’ s areas of expertise include the integration of the highest quality engineering, environmental assessment, construction, landscape architecture, environmental health & safety, facility services, energy, waste management, and laboratory services.
EEO/AAP Statement: Loureiro Engineering Associates Inc., subsidiaries and affiliates are An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.