Staff Accountant (minimum one year of experience)
Bonadio Group, The
New York, New York
|Date Posted||November 23, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
- Delivering quality client service (internal staff/external clients) and value while establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Provide deliverables in a timely and accurate fashion within budget that meet client’s satisfaction.
- Building a vision for the firm's long-term success and inspiring others toward that vision.
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Recognize the opportunity for providing new and innovative services and demonstrates the ability to pursue such opportunities
- Provide mentoring to junior staff
- Participate in presenting information to upper level management, public meetings, and/or boards
- Seek involvement in professional and community organizations
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Develop and sustain business relationships for the purpose of increasing the firms client base
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in accounting
- CPA certification or progress towards completion
- Minimum one year of experience in either governmental, healthcare tax exempt accounting/auditing experience
- Computer proficiency and effectively applying technology tools in assigned areas
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Must be willing to travel to client sites and employ a reliable means of transportation
- Effective at retaining clients and development of new clients
- Skilled at preparing complex client correspondence including recommendations, technical issues and proposals
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Experience in ProSystems Engagement
The salary range for this position is between $63,500 - $72,000 and is commensurate with experience. Full benefits are included.
Hours Of Operation:
- Our office hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Our summer hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. on Friday
- We pride ourselves on our flexibility; however the ability to work additional hours will be needed at peak times
At The Bonadio Group, we believe that an inclusive work environment allows all of our people to achieve their greatest potential and the greatest results for our clients and communities. Bonadio is committed to the principle of equal treatment and opportunity for all people. The Firm is committed to fostering and managing diversity in the workplace as an integral part of its practice and service to clients. The Firm values the rich variety of perspectives and experiences offered by those of different backgrounds. This diversity strengthens our institution and enables it to better respond to our clients’ needs in an increasingly global profession.
In the fast-changing accounting industry, The Bonadio Group is always on the cutting edge of growth and innovation. With our great mentoring and training programs, you’ll be exposed to diversity of work, the ability to tackle more interesting issues, and have a path to Partnership. You’ll be working with great people and great clients where you can truly make a difference. Apply online, get on board, and grow with us. You’ll be glad you did!