St. Mary's Healthcare
Amsterdam, New York
|Date Posted||September 23, 2022|
Job Requisition: REQ1751
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours Per Week: 40 hours
- Assists with the preparation of assigned monthly account reconciliations and variance documentation.
• Assists with processing payroll when needed and back up to process payroll when Payroll Accountant is out of the office.
• Enters Journal Entries for other finance team members when needed.
• Prepare Medical Service Enhancement Financials on a monthly basis. This includes posting journal entries, creating reports and completing reconciliations.
• Prepare Medical Services Enhancement Budget on a yearly basis.
• Back up to the Senior Accountant with tracking and reconciling cash.
• Prepares Daily Projected Stats
• Reviews Travel and Entertainment Expense Reimbursement requests for accuracy and verify they are in accordance with the St. Mary’s Healthcare Accountable Plan.
• Assist with the semi-annual inventory observation of hospital inventories.
• Assists in preparation of audit work papers for year-end audit with external auditors.
• Assist in executing company policies and compliance procedures.
• Review and Process Offsite cash collections of Co-pays for deposit daily.
• Prepare invoices for miscellaneous billings and other ad hoc financial analysis and accounting duties as assigned.
• High school diploma/GED required
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• Certified Public Accountant