|Date Posted||August 05, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Wyld produces the best Cannabis tasting edibles and beverages on the market using real fruit and natural flavors. When adventure calls, we answer - always ready to embrace challenges, test boundaries, and push limits. Our company ethos is founded in strong values and our Pillars of Commitment to our communities and the Earth itself. Our ambitious team embraces challenges, tests boundaries, and is always ready for adventure. Wyld operates in AZ, CA, CO, IL, MI, NM, NV, OR, OK, WA, and across all of Canada with more launches on the horizon.
Ability to excel in a fast-growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative.
Embody Wyld Core Values, The Wyld Way
Wyld’s core values are the driving force and energy behind everything we do. These values drive our culture, our business philosophy and our philanthropic efforts. It is the cornerstone for all that we do here at Wyld.
- Make a Mark
- We Blaze Our Own Trail
- Brand First
- We Mean Business
Covid-19 Vaccinations: This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination.
The Cost Accountant at Wyld will be responsible for the accurate statement of the company’s product cost, gross margin, and inventory in the monthly financial statements. The position will also be responsible for reconciliations of inventory between any third parties’ records, and our own. This role will work collaboratively across many facilities, many different operations teams, technology, and the broader finance and accounting departments. The ideal candidate will have an intuitive understanding of when to step in and lead improvements to our existing systems, and when to support and train staff on functions related to inventory and cost of sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
- Maintain accurate costing of all products, including materials’ costs, calculations of labor, and freight
- Ensures month-end financial reporting of inventory and cost of goods sold is accurate
- Organizes and supervises annual inventory counts, as well as periodic cycle counts, and reconciliations of all inventory balances
- Provides analysis and understanding of variances in the standard costing accounts
- Develops and maintains operations scorecards
- Prepares product cost information for new and existing products for pricing review
- Assists with the annual audit procedures related to inventory and costing
- Working closely with dispersed manufacturing and distribution facilities to set best practices for inputs
- Collaborate with business systems / technology teams to build scalable processes for tracking costs
- Participate in various projects and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- An accounting or business administration degreeAt least 3 years of cost accounting experience
- Excellent problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who can operate independently
- Experience with Microsoft Business Central or an equivalent ERP
- Multi-location and entity accounting
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Language Skills: Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Travel Requirements: Regular travel required between buildings and sites.
- Highly organized, able to wear multiple hats, and accomplish a multitude of tasks in fast-moving environment
- Ability to maintain/manage confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to professionally interact with managers, staff and officers at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Will be required to submit to a background check
- Must obtain all state required permits, licenses, certifications
- Must be willing to receive authorized COVID-19 vaccination
As a exempt employee , you'll receive a competitive salary of $90,000 - 100,000, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2022