SCL Health Corporate
|Date Posted||July 14, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
This is a remote position.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Senior Accountant.
You’re generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Senior Accountant, you need to know how to:
- Analyze accounts booked and journal entries for complex accounting issues.
- Generate and present regular and ad hoc reports for department and system leadership.
- Develop solutions for complex accounting including joint ventures, acquisitions, starting up new facilities - created new protocol, divestitures.
- Complete contract analysis for joint ventures, acquisitions, starting up new facilities - created new protocol, divestitures. Provide analysis for physician compensation contracts.
- Responsible for managing scope and completion of work, meeting deadlines, and providing deliverables to the customers or end users. Manages projects, schedules and facilitates meetings as necessary to complete assignments. Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures and quality standards.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and care sites.
- Ability to conceptualize and solve for complex accounting and operational issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience of 3+ years.
- Experience in a healthcare organization, preferred.
- CPA certified public accountant, preferred.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Senior Accountant on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.