Senior Accountant (Remote)
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches.
Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
To Learn more about our company & culture please visit:
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to join our accounting team that will play a critical role in month-end close processes and helping the Company scale towards public company readiness. Reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, streamline processes, become a subject matter expert in multiple financial statement line items and provide solutions to issues identified.
You will have a background within a public company environment and/or audit. You have a sound understanding of GAAP, experience with accounting systems, and are looking for a role where you can recommend and implement process improvements. You will champion accounting quality, effectively manage your team and work effectively cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Perform various account reconciliations to support multiple accounts
- Analyze monthly financial results and variances across accounts and investigate discrepancies
- Assist with monthly financial reporting requirements and document all accounting procedures as necessary
- Identify and implement process improvement and automation initiatives
- Help to identify, implement, monitor and document internal control procedures
- Assist with the annual financial audit process, including audit schedule preparation
- Assist in researching technical accounting issues and documenting the Company’s position
- Help enhance the Company’s financial ERP system (NetSuite)
- Act as a cross-functional business partner to implement automation and create improvements to optimize the month-end close
- Support management in completing special projects as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 3+ years of relevant experience
- CPA or on CPA track
- Experience with NetSuite or another equivalent system (e.g., SAP, Oracle)
- Highly proactive, organized and detail oriented
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to understand and improve processes
- Comfortable working with the ambiguity of a fast-paced startup - ability to innovate, and solve problems creatively
- Motivated to learn and further develop accounting skills
- Public company experience
- Experience in tech or healthcare industries
- Experience with other accounting systems including Concur
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Pursuant to State Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in the following locations:
Colorado Annual salary: $71,232 -$106,848
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to email@example.com.
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2022