Marlton, New Jersey
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Prepares and reviews monthly and financial and statistical data, supporting analysis and supplemental schedules, using Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Assists in the preparation and coordination of the audit process with internal as well as external auditors.
- Prepares financial and statistical data for monthly closings and preparation of Hospital and or related entity of Virtua Health Financial Statements.
- Responsible for preparing and checking accuracy of the following: budget variances and supporting analysis; balance sheet analysis and bank reconciliations, and monthly / year end closing journal entries.
- Assists with preparation and coordination of work papers and analysis ensuring audit compliance for internal and external auditors.
- Responsible for supporting and preparing schedules for tax related items. i.e. IRS Form 990 tax return and NJ Sales tax quarterly filings.
- Prepares other accounts receivable billing for services, payroll, or supplies.
- Collaborates with staff to create best practice standards for financial analysis and documentation.
Zero to three years in general accounting experience.
Must possess knowledge and understanding of accounting practice and theory, specifically Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
Ability to work independently to achieve goals, innovate procedures, and prioritize work assignments.
Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Must have a working knowledge of Windows, Word, and Excel.
Thorough knowledge of general ledger software packages.
Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field preferred or relevant accounting experience required.
Job ads copyrighted by AccountingJobs.com -- © 1998-2022