|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Are you a recent college graduate looking for your first Accounting Position????
Then we are looking for you!
Pepsi MidAmerica is looking for someone with a Bachelor’s in Accounting with strong communication skills who is looking to get their feet wet and grow within the company.
Entry Level Accountant – Pepsi MidAmerica has an open position for an Entry Level Accountant. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with the personality to make presentations to department heads and the desire to advance in the company.
- Responsible for financial statement preparation and reviews for designated departments.
- Prepare various monthly journal entries and duties as part of the monthly closing process.
- Reconcile assigned general ledger and sub ledger accounts. Research discrepancies and post adjustments.
- Assist department heads with developing operating and capital expenditure budgets. Oversee checkbook maintenance.
- Research actual vs. budget variances, line item details, etc.
- Meet with respective department heads on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Assist with annual financial audit, benefit plans audit, workman’s compensation audit, income tax return preparation, etc.
Credentials and Experience:
No experience needed
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Ability to present to groups
Opportunity for Advancement