|Date Posted||June 21, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Metris Global is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) dedicated to helping government identify and solve problems. Our concierge-minded team of special operations and interagency advisors provide professional services, full spectrum pre-deployment, and full mission profile (FMP) training exercises to achieve this mission. Our work has quietly saved lives and taxpayer dollars. If you are passionate about "Training Today's Warriors for Tomorrow's Threats", we would love you to join our Team.
Metris Global Values:
- Work Ethic ? Passionate, motivated, proactive, attention to detail.
- Integrity ? Unquestionable level of sound morale and ethical principles.
- Professionalism ? Conduct oneself with the appearance, demeanor, humility, and competence.
- Loyalty ? Commitment to doing what is in our best interest as a company and to our clients.
- Accountability ? Humility, transparency, and responsibility.
- Innovation ? There is ALWAYS a ?better and more efficient way? to complete the mission.
The Staff Accountant?s primary responsibilities involve processing (prepare & review) various general accounting functions, including General Ledger JEs, Account Reconciliations, T&E and credit card expenses, Fixed Assets, EOM Closings, backup payroll processing, assisting with management reporting, as well as allocating expenses. A desired candidate has accounting experience, demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, ability to work independently with little supervision, and is detail oriented.