TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Our global Accounting team is rapidly growing and we are looking to add a motivated Accountant who will help us with Expense Management. In this role, you will take charge of employee reimbursements for our U.S. employees. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Know company policy related to expenses (Employee Reimbursement SOP), and review and approve the daily expense report on basis of the rationality and facticity.
- Review and approve cash advances to employees and handle other urgent reimbursement and borrowing cases.
- Identify and report on reimbursement problems and answer employees' questions precisely.
- Participate in non-scheduled industry research, reimbursement system management, and optimization of Reimbursement SOP.
- Deliver reimbursement education to internal and external customers.
- Provide backup support to the Reimbursement Call Center.
- Provide support for ad hoc reimbursement matters.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in accounting or finance-related field.
- At least 2 years of AP or reimbursement experience, preferably at a technology or Internet company.
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite Software and relevant systems technology; experience using Concur and Oracle is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good team spirit, and ability to collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Principled, flexible, and resourceful with a positive customer service mentality.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving and financial skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, in a busy and dynamic environment with a willingness to accept challenges.
- Professional working proficiency in Mandarin is strongly desired.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com