|Date Posted||August 27, 2021|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
This position is to provide financial and accounting support for our HOA Accounting department. Financial support is defined as assisting with the compilation of financial and accounting records for multiple entities within the timeshare industry including processing postings to the general ledger, analysis of various operating entities, and account reconciliations with appropriate adjustments. This position must be able to produce accurate and timely reports and related work product. This position will also have a focus on budget preparation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist with the preparation of monthly and year-end accounting records.
· Assist with depositing and posting cash receipts.
· Complete bank reconciliations.
· Assist with budget preparation.
· Complete account reconciliations.
· Post to General Ledger and make appropriate adjustments.
· Process credit card transactions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and/or a related field.
· Must have at least 1 or more years of relevant work experience in Accounting.
· Dependability and ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
· Must be proficient with MS Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook; Accounting software including Peachtree or similar accounting programs; Excel skills must be at an advanced level.
· Must posses excellent verbal and written communication.
· Must have excellent attention to detail.
· Must possess good time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
*Spinnaker Resorts offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package*
•Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
•Affordable, Low Cost Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
•Company-Paid Life Insurance
•Paid Time Off (PTO) Program - (2 Hours/Week)
•Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay- (80 Hours After 1 Year of Service)
•Extended Sick Pay (Eligible Position)
•401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match
•Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
•Fitness Center Reimbursement
•Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
•Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays at All Resorts
•Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
•Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
•Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
•Flexible Work Schedules
To apply, email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org